A powerful open source shopping cart system that is designed feature rich and user friendly. This robust e-commerce solution for Internet merchants with the ability to create their own online business and participate in e-commerce at a minimal cost.
OpenCart is a turn-key ready “out of the box” shopping cart solution. You simply install, select your template, add products and you’re ready to start accepting orders.
It has order management and multiple payment gateways already built in and we provide lifetime free support and free software updates.
OpenCart has a template system built in so you can easily switch between different templates or migrate the current look of your site into OpenCart
Below you will find a list of payment gateways that are included in the default OpenCart download.
- Malaysia’s Bank Transfer
- Cheques / Money Orders
- PayPal Website Payment Pro
- PayPal Website Payment Pro (UK)
- SagePay Direct
- SagePay (US)
- Authorize.Net (AIM)
- Bank Transfer
- Perpetual Payments
- Cheque / Money Order
- Cash On Delivery
- Collect in store
Having a high search engine ranking for your the keywords related to your products can mean the difference if your store takes high number of sales or not.
OpenCart is search optimised allowing pages to be indexed by all major search engines and includes support for custom product and category META tags.
OpenCart has multi-store abilites which allow you to manage multiple stores from one admin interface. There are many advantages in being able to set up multiple stores:
- Theme each store differently to match the products that are being sold.
- Set products to a appear on specific stores.
- Localise each store by setting a different default language, currency and tax class.
- You can set different prices for each store you have setup.
- Setup a default customer group for each store allowing you to have some stores
- setup for retail customers and others as wholesale.
Below you will find a list or shipping methods that are included in the default OpenCart download.
- Pos Laju
- Flat rate
- Free shipping
- Per item
- Parcelforce 48
- Pickup From Store
- Royal Mail
- United States Postal Service
- Weight Based Shipping
OpenCart currently has 3 different types of reports.
- Sales ReportCalculate the total amount of sales by day, week or month.
- Products ViewedView which products have been viewed the most or had the most interest from your visitors.
- Products PurchasedView which products have been sold the most so you can better plan marketing campaigns to boost sales.
Multiple Tax Rate
OpenCart allows you to setup multiple tax zones so that the correct taxes are paid depending on which country the goods are going to be paid from or shipped to.
OpenCart is a module based system which allows users to easily extend the functionality for their needs. Opencart comes with 11 modules that ARE quick and easy to configure.
- Best Sellers
- Google Analytics
- Google Talk
OpenCart has many features that can be used to manage your store as a B2B application.
- Customer GroupsDefine different customers groups such as default, retail or wholesale and set different prices for each group.
- Logged In Display PricesSet your store to display prices to only logged in customers.
- Quantity DiscountSet price breaks depending on the quantity of being ordered by the customer. You can set the quantity discount to work with the customer groups so you can set different quantity discounts for each group.
OpenCart has a guest checkout feature so that customers don’t have to sign up for an account and can simply just enter the minimum amount of details required to process their order.